COLLECTION OF LINKS
The Shomron (Samarian) Region covers an area of approximately 2,800 square kilometers. The area is bordered in the south by Nachal Shilo, in the east by the Alon Road, and in the west and north by the Green line. Shomron is the heart of Biblical Israel. Most of today's communities were built near ancient sites from the First and Second Temples periods, and the time of the Mishna and the Talmud.
Mathematics - Private Lessons, Tel: 09-7920475
Create your own Web Site. We can help you. 50% discount for Shomron residents
- This collection of links is primarily for my personal use. You may use these pages freely.
- While I've had my reasons for including these links, please feel free to have a different taste.
- All links were found by the public search engines or by request of site authors.
- I don't necessarily agree with the views and opinions expressed in these pages - you don't have to, either.
- I take no responsibility for the content, accuracy or availability of the information contained in these pages.
- Your help on including new links will be more than appreciated.
WebMaster Alexander Kaplunovsky.
|You are visitor
since 18-Jul-97. |